About Me

My photo
My name is Will, and I play bass for Breckenwood. You can check out our rough demos at http://www.facebook.com/breckenwoodmusic.

Blog Archive

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Round Two at the Tralf and Updates!

So last night, Breckenwood played their second show at the Tralf Music Hall in downtown Buffalo to a crowd of like nine people, so a HUGE shout out to those people who stayed to hear us perform what I think was our most energetic show yet. Lindsey complimented on how good I looked jumping all over the stage, and Kristen said I looked like I was having fun up there. We weren't even sure if Cameron would make it, but Lindsey volunteered to pick him up and helped make the night as awesome as it was, so another shout out her her! It was a very energetic show, and there were a lot of great performances by bands all night, and unfortunately we were rushed to get off stage, but next Friday we play Club Diablo for a mere 5 bucks at the door! Enough about the show here's whats going down. I'm working on setting up a show June 23 or 24 at Club W for a touring Rochester based band where we hope to play with our friends Canoe and (the band from last night I cant remember, sorry guys). I checked it out last night and it seemed like a cool place, and even the security was cool to me. As of yesterday, Garrett ordered Tshirts, so well have those available to sell for ten bucks each I think, but theres only a limited quantity, so get them quick! Our EP is finally starting to take off too. Cam and I went in with Aaron to record this week and we got the drums and bass tracks down for everything but Loser, which we're gonna do a live recording of. Once Garrett and Nick get in there, it'll only be a matter of weeks before its FINALLY done. On a final note, we're beating Miley Cyrus on reverbnation.com in rankings for Buffalo. Keep listening, and thanks to all our fans for making this as enjoyable as it has been for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers