I was inspired to start this by the one and only Mark Hoppus of Blink 182 and +44. Here I'll keep tabs on my musical career and anything else I care to write about, though it'll probably end up being mostly music.
About Me
- Will F
- My name is Will, and I play bass for Breckenwood. You can check out our rough demos at http://www.facebook.com/breckenwoodmusic.
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Picking up Speed
With the school year coming to an end, Breckenwood is gaining momentum. We're going into the studio a.k.a. Garrett's house with Webb Mobile Studio Productions to record our first EP, either self titled or Loser of the Year. We're hoping to get a great sound out to people as soon as possible. Once we get closer to a release, we'll start looking for a CD release show, so if you want us to perform for you guys, let us know. We'll also have t-shirts available pretty soon for people to buy. We just had a full weekend of playing two shows at Buff State and Borders again in Orchard Park. The Buff State show looked like a dud due to weather and a lack of a crowd, but a group of girls from Mt. Saint Marys came out to support us with a group of Nick's friends, one of whom came onstage to sing and play The Mighty Taco song with Nick. Earlier today we stoped by Borders to play another two hour set of all of our music, again acoustic. I personally think it was one of the most tight sets we've ever played together, and despite being sick, I had a good time doing it. Keep checking our facebook and twitter accounts for information and details of upcoming shows!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment