About Me

My photo
My name is Will, and I play bass for Breckenwood. You can check out our rough demos at http://www.facebook.com/breckenwoodmusic.

Blog Archive

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Club Diablo

Friday night was a hell of a night at Club Diablo in downtown Buffalo. For those who have never been there, its pretty small, dark and shady looking, and I LOVED it. It's just too bad that I'm not 21 yet. All the bands that performed Friday (Saturday) were really good, and it was nice to play alongside Birds in Mines again. Unfortunately, I had to leave as the last band was going on, but it was 3:30 in the morning and people had to get up the next morning. I'm told we played a great set, so I'm ready to start playing under bigger bands on larger stages, especially once our EP is finished. Thanks to all those who came out to see us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers