About Me

My photo
My name is Will, and I play bass for Breckenwood. You can check out our rough demos at http://www.facebook.com/breckenwoodmusic.

Blog Archive

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Updates!

So spring was almost here, but winter crapped on us once again. My eyes have been all red and puffy from god knows what, but at least it'll be getting warmer. With the warmer weather, look for us to be all around the music scene. As of now, I'm talking to a guy who should help us record our EP as long as everything works out. I'm also working on a few things. For starters, Nick and I were talking to people we hope can organize a really cool show that I won't reveal because it's a long shot. I'm also in the process of organizing a show April 23 at Kent State, the day after another possible show at Mohawk Place with Speakeasy 3 and Days of Old! I've also been in touch with a woman who has a little restaurant back near home in Girard who is interested in us playing a few shows throughout the summer. Hopefully we can get all these things finalized in the upcoming week or so, so we can get our music out there are play some awesome shows! We have an upcoming show next weekend in Franklin, PA at a diabetes concert. My main goal right now are to get new promo shots done now that our line up is finalized, get our EP recorded and put onto CD and if possible get a little merch going. Keep checking back for more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers