About Me

My photo
My name is Will, and I play bass for Breckenwood. You can check out our rough demos at http://www.facebook.com/breckenwoodmusic.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

March 29, 2011

So it's only four more days until Breckenwood heads on down to Franklin, PA to perform a benefit show for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation performing with My Cardboard Spaceship Adventure, Almost Lifelike and Last Chance, Louis. Come on out, it's for a great cause and its only 5 bucks! Shows at the Barrow Civic Theater in the Little Theater.
So now that that's out of the way, in the last post, I mentioned some upcoming shows. I've got the Kent State show on April 23 confirmed and we have a new show scheduled for May 27 at Club Diablo like I previously mentioned with the Buff State show and the radio performance later in July. We also plan to start recording the weekend on May 8-9 in hopes to have our 5 song ep out there. We still don't know what songs we want on there, so if you have any preference, let us know.
Today we also had a VERY good practice. We did a good run through of all of our songs, and they are becoming tight. During the beginning of practice though, some dude came to the door, and thinking it was Aaron, the recording guy, it was just some drunk guy walking by named Derick who just wanted to rock out for a bit with us. Those were probably the best performed songs we have ever played with all four of us! If we perform like that on Saturday, it will be a damn good show! I think that's all I got for tonight, but keep checking back every once and a while for updates!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers