So a lot has happened since the last entry in the world of Breckenwood. For starters, theres a lot more shows scheduled on our facebook that you can check out. In the past weeks, we have been jamming with Nick Bonaventura, who I had played with before in C is for Cookie. After learning the lead guitar parts and even adding some backup vocals, it has been decided that Nick should become the newest face of Breckenwood. We "unveiled" him today at our acoustic show at Borders. The set went alright, and was kinda shaky setting up because of a difficulty setting up mics and avoiding feedback. Our set started out on a rough note, but smoothed out by the time we played the second half of our show. There were quite a few familiar faces and unfamiliar faces giving us a fresh crowd. I think Garrett has a recording of some of our songs, though I'm not sure. While packing up, we apparently earned 8 bucks...the first money we have ever made as a band. Keep checking back for news and information!
I was inspired to start this by the one and only Mark Hoppus of Blink 182 and +44. Here I'll keep tabs on my musical career and anything else I care to write about, though it'll probably end up being mostly music.
About Me
- Will F
- My name is Will, and I play bass for Breckenwood. You can check out our rough demos at http://www.facebook.com/breckenwoodmusic.
No comments:
Post a Comment