I was inspired to start this by the one and only Mark Hoppus of Blink 182 and +44. Here I'll keep tabs on my musical career and anything else I care to write about, though it'll probably end up being mostly music.
About Me
- Will F
- My name is Will, and I play bass for Breckenwood. You can check out our rough demos at http://www.facebook.com/breckenwoodmusic.
Monday, February 21, 2011
New York City
So after a crazy beginning, the Breckenwood NYC trip is coming to an end. Cam came up on Wednesday with Kelly, Garrett took a bus up on Thursday and Claudia and I drove up on Friday. I was supposed to pick up Garrett's guitar and amp from his house, but the door was locked with no way in, so we had to leave without it, prompting him to purchase a new Fender guitar for the show. For us, the drive in was uneventful and we're hoping the return journey will be to. Cam is leaving around nowish according to his plan and Garrett is leaving tomorrow. While we were here, we go to see a lot of the city, eat NY pizza and play a decent show for a great crowd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment