So I was on Facebook yesterday, and I was invited to a benefit show. I didn't know what it was for so I checked it out. It was for an avid show goer named Mike Bird who had a serious spinal injury after a crowd surfer hit him. There is a benefit show at Xtreme Wheels on May 22 from 1:00 til 11:00 P.M. so come on out and help support Mike. According to the Facebook page Confirmed bands to play thus far:
RHINOCEROS
ENDEAVORS
BETTER TIMES
LAPSE
AGITATOR
REAL PEOPLE
WHAT LIES BENEATH
ANCHOR ME DOWN
ENOUGH
ALERT
There's also a blog set up with more information here
I was inspired to start this by the one and only Mark Hoppus of Blink 182 and +44. Here I'll keep tabs on my musical career and anything else I care to write about, though it'll probably end up being mostly music.
About Me
- Will F
- My name is Will, and I play bass for Breckenwood. You can check out our rough demos at http://www.facebook.com/breckenwoodmusic.
No comments:
Post a Comment