About Me

My photo
My name is Will, and I play bass for Breckenwood. You can check out our rough demos at http://www.facebook.com/breckenwoodmusic.

Blog Archive

Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Tralf


We had a Blast at the Tralf last night. Garret and Lambros were both upset by the really crappy amp, which kept squealing, but I guess it didn't carry to the floor. We had a great crowd, and it was nice to see all the support from friends and brothers and family. Right before we went on, I was feeling pretty nervous and sick, and Lambros was feeling anxious until he downed 2 beers and became "ready to fuck shit up." It took a while to set up, and I don't think anyone could hear everyone properly, so we were performing blindly (or deafly). The crowd seemed to really enjoy us, and participated in a couple of songs. For a first show it went really well. Canoe, the band before us did really well and there was this really awesome band Wellness Exchange. Theica also tried to perform, but their bassist was sick and the guitar player broke a string, so they ended up having a bad night. The University at Buffalo newspaper, The Spectrum wrote an article about the show which you can read here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers