I was inspired to start this by the one and only Mark Hoppus of Blink 182 and +44. Here I'll keep tabs on my musical career and anything else I care to write about, though it'll probably end up being mostly music.
About Me
- Will F
- My name is Will, and I play bass for Breckenwood. You can check out our rough demos at http://www.facebook.com/breckenwoodmusic.
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Breckenwood
Not that anyone actually looks at this yet, but heres whats happening in the world of Breckenwood: lots of stuff. For starters, there are several shows lined up in the next couple of months, including a Battle of the Bands at the Tralf in Buffalo January 29, A show at the Bar East in MANHATTAN February 19 with a live performance from Breckenwood on Buffalo State radio the 17th. We are also performing for the Harbor on February 11 with another possible show in April. On the inside much going on. There is a slight bump in the current line up we are working on resolving. With lots of recent rehearsals and more to come this weekend, we are getting more and more prepared for Breckenwood's debut show with the new additions with a couple of new songs. As of now, we are also looking to record a 3-4 song EP before trekking to the Big Apple to continue to spread our sound. Lot's going on, so if anyone is reading this, we hope to see you at one of the shows!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment